The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires most Americans to have some form of health insurance by 2014 or face
a tax penalty. It also may provide you and your family with a generous subsidy to purchase health insurance.
The law is complex and the impact is far-reaching, but you don’t have to figure it out on your own. We can help.
Not only will we help you comply with the law, but we will ensure you receive the most benefits allowed under
the law. How? Through our Healthcare Evaluation process, we will:
• Estimate your eligibility for the premium assistance credit
• Estimate the amount of your premium assistance credit
• Show you how the ACA might affect your tax future
• Make sure you avoid any tax penalties
• Explain the cost-sharing provisions of the ACA, which may reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Let us help make sense of the new healthcare mandate.
Call us today to set up your Healthcare Evaluation appointment.
Ocean City Tax Service
Shop for insurance:
For your customers who are under age 65:
For your customers who are 65 or older:
WASHINGTON — Refunds totaling just over $917 million may be waiting for an estimated 984,400 taxpayers who did not file a federal income tax return for 2009, the Internal Revenue Service announced today. However, to collect the money, a return for 2009 must be filed with the IRS no later than Monday, April 15, 2013.
OC Tax Service
10050 Golf Course Rd #18
Ocean City, MD 21842
- More than 25 Years’ Experience Serving Ocean City Area Businesses and Residents!
- Our team includes only Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRP), including a Certified Public Accountant
Berlin, MD Tax Prep
Also serving Ocean City and other Eastern Shore communitiesRead More
Ocean City Tax Service can help you get your ducks in a row this tax season. Call us today. 410-213-8344
More than 25 Years’ Experience Serving Ocean City Area Businesses and Residents!
Exceptional services at reasonable rates!