Ocean City Tax Service has proudly served the Eastern Shore of Delmarva for over 15 years. Now relocated on Racetrack Rd, OC Tax continues to serve Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Berlin, and the surrounding Delmarva communities. Schedule your consultation on our NEW online booking system that is engineered to make your life easier and stress free. Click logo below to make an appointment or contact one of our Tax Professionals.
Stop in and ask us any income tax questions you may have, or Book with us today.
Ocean City Tax Service can help you get your ducks in a row this tax season. Call us today. 410-973-2750
More than 25 Years Experience Serving Ocean City Area Businesses and Residents!
Exceptional services at reasonable rates!Read More
Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards. IRS delays may affect the delivery timing of loan proceeds.
The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by Bank (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. The amount of the advance will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $500, $800, or $1,200. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards. IRS delays may affect the delivery timing of loan proceeds.
A Refund Deposit Account is not a loan – it is an account established by EPS at the Bank in order to facilitate the funding of the two different disbursement methods.
- The EPS fee charged to the taxpayer ranges from $0-35, depending on which disbursement method is selected
- Tax preparation fees are deducted from the refund when it is deposited to the Refund Deposit Account
- The taxpayer can have a State tax refund(s) disbursed the same way as an IRS tax refund through an EPS Bank Product
- Advise the taxpayer that there are no guarantees that the Department of the Treasury deposits refunds within a specified time or in their entirety. For example, it may delay a refund due to processing problems or, it may offset some or all of the refund. The Department of the Treasury is not liable for any loss suffered by taxpayers, Providers, or financial institutions resulting from reduced refunds or not honored Direct Deposits, causing it to issue refunds by check.
- Advise taxpayers of all fees and other known deductions to be paid from their refund and the remaining amount the taxpayers will actually receive
- Tax preparation fees will be deducted from the first tax refund (IRS or State) deposited into the Refund Deposit Account, whether from the IRS or the state
- It is important that the customer understand that, if for any reason the refund is not received, the customer remains responsible for paying the tax preparation fees by another method
- A Refund Deposit Account is not to be used for collection of unpaid tax preparation fees for a prior year(s)